Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Describe a car essay

Describe a car essay

describe a car essay

Descriptive Essay About My Car Essay. Words5 Pages. I needed to go to the store so bad that I called Hanna to see if I could borrow her car and we could have dinner. It was a rainy fall night and I could barely see out of the window. It was about a week ago when I was in the accident and Hanna still haven’t forgiven me  · There in all its glory rested a Honda Civic Del Sol. The car had just received a brand new florescent blue specialized protective flexible coating. On either side of the car, I could not find an imperfection. As I walked around the finely crafted automobile, I noticed the metallic ghost flames protruding through the flawless bodywork Broken Down Car Essay. I was driving down the road when my car started to sputter and shake. With a sickening lurch the car floated to a stop in the middle of a busy road. A horn blared behind me. I quickly flipped on my emergency lights and stepped out of my car to wave the person by



Descriptive Essay On Cars - Words | Internet Public Library



Post a Comment. Pages Home Essays List College Essays List Letters Applications Stories Tenses in Urdu Idioms Mechanical Technology Poems. August 04, A Journey By a Car. A Journey By a Car English Essay on "A Journey By a Car" To travel by a car is something very pleasant and exciting.


One does not feel imprisoned as one feels in a bus or a train. One is free to stop anywhere and enjoy. It is more costly to travel by a car, no doubt, but the freedom and the pleasure it gives far compensates the high cost. My family lives at Thatta and my uncle with whom I stay at Karachi decided to visit them. Two of my cousins were also in the car. W got petrol at a filling station and started at about 9 am. The day was bright and cold. A cold wind was blowing.


After leaving the tall buildings and the busy road of Karachi behind we drove straight for Thatta. com Buses, wagons, cars and motor cycles ran along the road some bound for Hyderabad via Thatta and some bound for Karachi. The road was not very wide but the vehicles ran fast past us. Bused and trucks were driving recklessly.


We reached Gharo where a relative of ours was the manager in National Bank of Pakistan. There we stopped at the bank. My relative entertained us with tea and cakes which were available there. We stayed there for half an hour. The little town was busy and villagers had conic over there to buy articles of daily need.


From Gharo we drove straight up to Makli. At Makli we went to describe a car essay the old tombs on the Makli hills. The tombs being looked after by the government were not in good condition.


From Makli we drove for Thatta. The road leading to Thatta was well built but had two blind turns. At Thntta market we stopped near the High School and thence walked on foot via Shahi Bazar to my home. English Essays List. at Tuesday, August 04, Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook. Labels: School College Essays, describe a car essay.


No comments:, describe a car essay. Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments Describe a car essay.




Real Ielts speaking test part 2-Describe a vehicle you would like to buy or own

, time: 2:28





Essay on car 10 models | Topics in English


describe a car essay

Descriptive Essay About My Car Essay. Words5 Pages. I needed to go to the store so bad that I called Hanna to see if I could borrow her car and we could have dinner. It was a rainy fall night and I could barely see out of the window. It was about a week ago when I was in the accident and Hanna still haven’t forgiven me Broken Down Car Essay. I was driving down the road when my car started to sputter and shake. With a sickening lurch the car floated to a stop in the middle of a busy road. A horn blared behind me. I quickly flipped on my emergency lights and stepped out of my car to wave the person by  · There in all its glory rested a Honda Civic Del Sol. The car had just received a brand new florescent blue specialized protective flexible coating. On either side of the car, I could not find an imperfection. As I walked around the finely crafted automobile, I noticed the metallic ghost flames protruding through the flawless bodywork

No comments:

Post a Comment